Our Commitment to Health & Safety
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Our practice follows the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our protocols reflect the updated American Dental Association (ADA) directives and the Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) issued by OSHA and the Department of Labor. The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
Masks remain mandatory for everyone in our dental practices consistent with recommendations for healthcare settings, including fully vaccinated persons.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- All patients and companions including fully vaccinated individuals must wear a face mask when in the practice. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you by our dental team.
- We ask that only patients with appointments enter the practice. If a companion is required for your appointment, both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask and follow all posted health and safety requirements.
- All patients should use the provided hand sanitizer before checking in and should follow social distancing guidelines.
- The CDC and OSHA ETS continue to require daily screenings for all visitors. Your temperature will be checked, and you will be asked specific COVID-19 health screening questions prior to your appointment. All staff members receive the same screening daily.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a future date.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by our staff or outlined on the prominent signs in the office. These are for your safety and the safety of our dental team.
Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between patients with hospital level disinfectant. All dental teams are utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, face shields, gowns and N95 respirators when required. Surfaces are being disinfected regularly including countertops, reception chairs, and door handles.
Thank you for your cooperation as we adhere to these strict safety protocols.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE
Dental care is an important part of maintaining overall health, and regular checkups help ensure small problems don’t become serious dental emergencies. Dental offices have always followed the highest infection control practices, which have been enhanced with all additional COVID-19 health and safety recommendations.
Our practice follows the guidelines of the CDC, which may differ from state and local guidelines. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit CDC.gov.
*For dental emergencies, please call the office.